Part of RWE’s service experience is a well-stocked retail store – one of the largest in rural NSW. We have strong relationships with quality suppliers and can source and supply parts for all types of breakdowns.
Our Hillston Road, Griffith store is one of the largest irrigation retail stockists in rural NSW, meaning we are the single source for all your irrigation needs.
Our in-store stock includes:
• PVC pipe and fittings in a majority of diameters
• Rural and metric poly pipe and fittings
• A large array of electrofusion and butt weld options
• A large range of filtration options from media to cartridge
• Pumps and pumping solutions
• Rain water tanks and stock troughs
• Domestic and garden watering systems
• Swimming pool installation, servicing and pool chemicals
• Poly threaded fittings and float troughs
• Extensive range of poly and aluminium camlocks
• Drip irrigation pipe and fittings
• Valves and clamps
Monday to Friday 7am-5pm / Saturday 8am-12pm
We stock premium chemicals, pool products, and quality pool equipment plus a wide range of spare parts and accessories for all brands of pools available in our retail section.
We have strong relationships with numerous suppliers. This allows us to source and supply parts and repairs for all types of breakdowns within hours of receiving a call out. We stock a range of Australian made polyethylene (PE or poly) and polyvinyl chloride (PVC) pipes to suit all kinds of applications including:
• Irrigation supply
• Mineral slurry pipelines
• Stock and domestic water supply
• Water recycling and drainage
• Waste water management
Our poly pipe is sourced through leading manufacturers and is available in high density (HDPE), medium density (MDPE), high performance (HPPE), low density (LDPE) and linear low density (LLDPE). It is resistant to weathering, damage, thermal change, abrasion, and chemicals. Manufactured to AS/NZS430 it is strong and flexible with capacity for high- and low-pressure flow.