Riverina Water Engineering (RWE) is seeking a Service Technician based in our Griffith branch.
The successful applicant will carry out service work for irrigation systems and pumps for RWE customers.
- Carry out service work for irrigation systems and pumps for all customers, including but not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair on farm systems;
- Diagnose and repair pump installations;
- Diagnose and repair automation controllers and valves;
- Diagnose and repair irrigation system leaks and faults;
- Repair pumps of all sizes; and
- Hydraulic and electrical fault finding.
- Complete accurate, timely job sheets for all works undertaken ensuring all labour, materials, plant and consumables are recorded.
- Be familiar with the maintenance and repair of hydraulic valves and pilots.
- Carry out/assist with manufacturing tasks including pumps, valve and filter assemblies and butt welding.
- Ensure all tools, plant and equipment are stored, maintained, and serviced in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and RWE requirements.
- Liaise with customers, clients and head contractors during irrigation works.
Benefits and perks
- Supportive team environment.
- Additional training and career prospects.
- Mobile Phone.
- Prosperous regional living and work/life balance with limited travel.
- Become part of a group of companies that promotes and sustains a community co-operative approach for our customers, providing the highest level of service and commitment.
Skills and experience
- National License to Perform High Risk Work – LF (to be obtained on job, if not current).
- Manual license for motor vehicles.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Irrigation Industry.
- Disconnect/ Reconnect license (can be obtained on job if not current).
- Competency based assessment for use of Plant and Equipment including Trencher and Excavator.
- Certificate IV in Irrigation – not essential but would be highly valued.
- Construction Industry White card.
- HR license would be an advantage.
- Competency certificates from pump manufacturers would be favourable.
Applicants must provide a current resume and covering letter stating how you have demonstrated the tasks and responsibilities of the role. Applications must be emailed to the General Manager: Sally O’Keeffe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications now open.
In your application can you please indicate your current COVID-19 vaccination status.