Riverina Water Engineering (RWE) is seeking an Irrigation Installer based in our Griffith branch.
The successful applicant will undertake the installation and repair of commercial irrigation systems using our Project Scheduling and Quality Management programmes.
- Pump and pump shed installations.
- PVC and Poly field work and associated assembly.
- Control and automation.
- Electrofusion and Butt Welding.
- Machinery Operation.
- Work collaboratively with supervisors, team members, clients, suppliers, subcontractors and interested stakeholders to achieve project standards, budgets and agreed time frames.
- Lead by example, role model high level communication and ensure a practical approach to quality and safety.
Benefits and perks
- Supportive team environment.
- Additional training and career prospects.
- Prosperous regional living and work/life balance with limited travel.
- Become part of a group of companies that promotes and sustains a community co-operative approach for our customers, providing the highest level of service and commitment.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with the installation of irrigation systems.
- Practical knowledge of Irrigation/Pumping/Plumbing methods.
- Ability to follow plans, organise resources and deliver quality customer service.
- Verification of Competency for earthmoving and trenching machinery.
- Dogman, confined spaces, forklift and working at heights licenses would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement, trouble shoot and evaluate irrigation installation.
- Proven ability to complete irrigation projects using initiative and solution-oriented ideas.
Applicants must provide a current resume and covering letter stating how you have demonstrated the tasks and responsibilities of the role. Applications must be emailed to the General Manager: Sally O’Keeffe at email@example.com
Applications now open.
In your application can you please indicate your current COVID-19 vaccination status.